Winners RecognitionDarren Holliday
As we move into 2016 and our new year of racing its appropriate to recognize our Club winners from 2015 and see if any of them can go back to back.
As a club we have a number of awards and the 2015 winners were.
- Ray Rowlands award for commitment to racing through adversity went to Mark (Blowy) Blyfield in his XU1 LJ Torana.
- The DeLuca Cup for most points with an NB car appropriately went to Bradley DeLuca in his Falcon Sprint.
- The THR Cup was won by the veteran Graham Jarrett in his 1969 Camaro.
And finally our Driver Of The Year (DOTY) awards went to
- 3rd Place El Presidente Rory ONeill in his 911 Porker
- 2nd Place Trevor Jew in his XW Falcon
- DOTY 1st Place Graham Jarrett.
Congratulations guys and with plenty of points on offer in 2016 the fight for top dog should be exciting to watch.
Dont forget our first points round is Anzac Historics which incorporates the THR Cup in April so get your entries in and see if you can get your name on one of the HTCASA trophies this year.